Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ice Age 2


OK here is the new Ice Age movie everybody has been waiting for!
This is the sequel to Ice Age (obviously) and follows the Mammoth and the Sloth and the Lion. They are told the land they are living with is going to overflow with water and have to get to the boat as fast as they can. On their way to the boat they finally meet another mammoth besides Manny. And as always the acorn-searching squirrel-like creature is always popping up and doing something acorn related.

I was a little disappointed with this movie. The plot was simple and a little boring. But the crazy girl mammoth was funny, but hardly believable. And the squirrel wasn't nearly as funny as it was in the first one. But this is usually the case when they make sequels to movies. But don't get me wrong, I don't mean to be negative, it was worth seeing. But I do not think it is worth owning. I would recommend this to kids 6/7 or older. Have fun at the movies.

KIDZ KRITIC

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I liked it! I have seen a lot worse kids movies. Kids seemed to like it, too. I would say 7 out of 10 stars.

2:22 AM

 
Blogger KPrince said...

I would like to see this movie but haven't quite made it yet with the kiddo! :o)

6:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home