Monday, July 04, 2005

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants- PG- I give this movie a well deserved "A+"!!!
Recomended for girls ages 8 and up.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants is now one of my all time favorite movies!! It is about four best friends since birth who find a pair of pants at a thrift store. Magically the pants fit ALL of them! For the first summer ever the girls are going their different routes. They decide to take turns with the pants. Each girl gets them for one whole week before passing them on to the next girl. At the end of the summer they will write on the pants what happened while they had them. I loved this movie because it is soooooo well done and portrayed the characters and followed the story line almost exactly as they did in the fantastically written books by Ann Brashares!! Its a story of friendship through thick and through thin. This movie will leave your heart warm and will leave you sayin " I wanna see that AGAIN!!!!!" I know I have already seen it twice and will definately go see it again!
Kidz Kritic

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

Well Done! I really appreciate your blog and I think it is great to get a take on the movie's from a young person's point of view. Keep up the good work.

As far as recommendations go, if you look at my blog you will find that I wasn't too impressed with Sharkboy and Lava-Girl. Would a kid's perspective be different? Am I just an old fogey? Let me know what you think.

See you at the Magic Lantern Show!

3:59 PM

 
Blogger Little Clay said...

Thank you sooooo much Chris. I went to your blog and was really impressed as well! I just thought that if kids could judge movies that were meant for kids maybe more kids would see them if they knew a kid (young person) had seen it and thought it was good or if it was bad! Some adult critics just dont understand that kids have much different ideas about movies than they do! Especially if the movie was meant for a kid. I hope my blog will help parents see that some critics are trashing movies that their kids will love!

I read your thing on Sharkboy and Lava-girl. I wasnt too impressed with the preview all that much. But i will definitely go and see it and tell you what i thought. It will appear on my blog eventually. But i warn you it might not be for awhile. And you are not an old fogey! Well yet, i mean!! Ha ha.

And I will see you at Kidz Kritic!

8:08 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

I have not seen this, yet, but I want to take my 9 and 11 year old daughters.

1:22 AM

 
Blogger Little Clay said...

You should take them! Because it's a great movie!

9:40 AM

 
Blogger Little Clay said...

Oh I know it will be under my Christmas tree!!!!!

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home