Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Madagascar

Madagascar-PG-D+-I DONT recommend this movie!

This movie is about some animals that escape from a zoo in New York, and on their way to being relocated to a different zoo they escape and find themselves on the island of Madagascar. The animals are a medical-hazard giraffe, a full-of-himself lion, a depressed zebra, and a fashion queen hippo. However some humerous psychotic penguins escape as well. But when the animals get to Madagascar the lion can't wait to get rescued while the others are having the time of their lives. Soon after they run into leemers that think the animals are their new protectors. Then the lion goes crazy and starts imagining that his friends are his lunch.

This movie is one of the worst movies that I have seen in a very long time. However I find that younger kids seemed to have enjoyed it some. It had a barely if not any story line and way too much adult humor that kids find themselves saying "huh." I wont go see that again. I advise you not to waste your money.

Pull out the pillows and blankets folks cuz this ones a sleeper!!
Kidz Kritic

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Clay said...

No this is a DreamWorks movie. I dont think Disney could make something as bad as that.I think they made is PG because it is targeted at kids. They wanted to make a fast buck. Yes language some mild violence.
Thank you I think it is a nice site as well
Kidz Kritic

7:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home