Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Bewitched

Bewitched-PG13- I will give this remake a B (goes well with it huh)-I recommend it for any body. I don't get how it couldn't be a PG.

This is a story about a modern witch, Isabelle Bigelow (Nicole Kidman) who moves to California to live a "normal life." But it turned out that it was harder to give up her magic than she thought it would be. She lands a spot in the remake show of Bewitched when the famous Jack Wyatt (Will Ferryl) spies her wiggling her nose in a bookstore. During the remaking process Jack Wyatt thinks that he is falling for her. But when she tells him that she is a witch, he thinks that she is crazy. Then when she shows him some of her magic he is scared of her.

The movie is about people remaking the T.V. show instead of the T.V. show. I found that I was hoping for it to be more like the original. It wasn't as "Bewitching" as I thought it would be!!!

Kidz Kritic

5 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

I love the blog! In your review - maybe you could tell us how to use it (a theme in the movie) as an "parable" of some spiritual lesson? I'll be an avid reader of this blog.

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Little Clay said...

Thank you for your comment and your input.

10:57 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

I do not know why they have to lampoon the old shoes. Why not just do an update on the old show instead of a parody? The did the same thing with the Brady Bunch movie. I hate that.

1:19 AM

 
Blogger Courtney & Co. said...

I want to see this one! Thanks for the info!

8:30 AM

 
Blogger Little Clay said...

Chris-
I definately agree they should have stayed more true to the original!!
Kids Kritic

10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home